Members & Friends Pages
Service this Sunday will be held outside at our UU Falmouth Meeting House! If we can’t meet because of bad weather, you will be notified by email on Saturday. The Service will also be offered on Zoom at the regular login. Coffee Hour will take place after the service in person and on Zoom.
To Join via Zoom email firstname.lastname@example.org for info Tuesdays – Fridays 9 – 2.
Content on the Members and Friends pages is available to those who have made a connection with the church and requested to be part of our Church Directory.
If you are new or a first time visitor who is curious about UU Falmouth, go to I’m New/Welcome Visitors, fill out the form and you will be contacted about ways to get to know us better.
- Go to the Login/Register tab in the main menu top bar. Click on Login/Register.
- Complete the New User Registration form – this sends us an email with your request. Please wait at least 24 hours for the Web Team to activate your login.
- The Web Team will check your information against the most recent Church Directory. If you are not in the Church Directory, or your information does not match the Directory, we can not activate your Login. Contact the Church Administrator to update your information at email@example.com.
- Once we locate you in the Directory and activate your account, you will receive an email notice that your Login has been activated. Then you may change your password if you wish (password must be at least “medium” level.)
- Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org.